Pakistan Naval force’s Foundation, known as Bahria Foundation, is looking for applications from qualified, dynamic, and committed experts for Bahria Foundation Colleges Jobs 2023.
Bahria Foundation is hoping to employ Principals, Teachers, and Campus Managers for its Colleges at Jhelum, Chakwal, and Dhirkot – AJK.
- Bahria Foundation School – Sohawa Campus
- Bahria Foundation School – Mulhal Mughlan Campus
- Bahria Foundation School – Dhirkot AJK Campus
- Interested candidates having a Master’s Certification or above qualifications with (B.Ed/M.Ed) may apply.
- Educationists must have 12 to 15 years of instructing/administrative experience.
- Candidates must have amazing oral and composed command of the English Language.
- 4 Years Bachelor’s or alternately Master’s Certificate in an important subject.
- Candidates with M.Ed/B.Ed degrees are desirable.
- 3-5 years of showing experience in separate subjects (Mathematics, English, Urdu, Islamiyat, Social Studies, Expressions, and General Science).
- Teachers applying for Montessori Classes ought to hold certification/diploma in Montessori Qualification.
- Master’s or 4 Years Bachelor’s Certificate, preferably in Management, Commerce, Money, or IT.
- 3-5 years of important field insight and significant field abilities.
Candidates having degrees from HEC-recognized National/International Colleges are eligible to apply. The compensation bundles will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Qualified Males/Females people can forward their CVs to the Provincial Manager, Bahria Foundation and Preparing System, third Floor, Intuitive Gathering Square No. 11, MPCHS Area E-11/3, Markaz, Islamabad.
Pak Navy Bahria Foundation Colleges Jobs Details:
|Posted on:||22nd January 2023|
|Education:||Bachelor, Master, B.Ed, M.Ed|
|Last Date:||January 31, 2023|
|Address:||Regional Manager, Bahria Foundation & Training System, Bahria Foundation, 3rd Floor, Interactive Group Plaza No. 11, MPCHS, Sector E-11/3 Markaz, Islamabad|
- Campus Manager