Applications are invited for National Heritage and Culture Division Islamabad Occupations 2023. Interested candidates all over Pakistan who are dynamic, committed, and qualified may apply for these opportunities by filling the post necessities.
The National Heritage and Culture Division Legislature of Pakistan is hoping to enlist staff for the Pakistan National Gathering of Artistic expressions PNCA. Occupations are opening for a Director General. Interested candidates with Ph.D. Degrees are qualified to send applications for these posts. Just qualified candidates are requested to apply.
Director General – PNCA
- Ph.D. in Expressive arts, Social/Management Sciences, Mass Correspondence, or Media Studies with something like 14 years of expert involvement with the applicable field.
- Expert’s in Expressive arts, Social/Management Sciences, Mass Correspondence, or Media Studies with something like 18 years of expert involvement with the applicable field.
- Maximum age limit: 62 years
- The arrangement will be on an agreement reason for quite a long time.
National Heritage & Culture Division Jobs Details:
|Posted on:||2nd February 2023|
|Last Date:||February 17, 2023|
|Company:||National Heritage & Culture Division|
|Address:||Deputy Secretary, National Heritage and Culture Division, 4th Floor, Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad|
- Director General PNCA
- Interested candidates can download the application structure from online.
- Candidates might apply online through the National Positions Gateway site at www.njp.gov.pk.
- The application should arrive at in 15 days or less.
- The candidates working in Government foundations should course their applications through the legitimate channels.